Sorry about that...a year off & I'm a little rusty.
1. Practice- We will begin practice on Tuesday 1/14 at Mather Sports Complex. We will practice on the north field from 6:00-8:00. We will spend the first 30 mins of practice getting suited up & stretched out so we can make the most of our 90 minute field time. We will practice at MSC through the end of February.
2. Team/Parent Meeting- Friday 1/17 6:00 pm-Location TBD We will get together & discuss the upcoming season, player/parent expectations, & try to answer any questions you might have.
3. Uniform Fitting- The club has changed our uniform vendor this year. It is highly recommended you have your player fitted. If you do not go to one of the fittings you will be stuck with whatever sizes you listed when you registered. All fittings are done at Lacrosse Fanatic 9500 Micron Ave Suite 122 Sacramento, CA 95827. Fitting date & times are Wednesday,1/08 5:30-7:00, Sunday, 1/12 2:30-4:30, Tuesday, 1/14 5:00-7:00 pm
4. High Sierra Shootout- March 13-15- High school teams travel to Reno for this tournament. Typically, the club will reserve a block of rooms at the Grand Sierra Resort. We will most likely do a team dinner or team event while we are there. More details to come as we get closer.
5. Game Schedule- We are currently working out a few final details to the game schedule. All should be entered in the next two weeks.
I look forward to seeing everyone & am excited for the upcoming season.